Re: follow-up on crlf regression (was Re: regression in current CVS)

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> > If I followed the discussion on newlib at sources dot rehat dot com
> > correctly,
> I'm afraid you haven't followed the discussion correctly. The patch
> isn't in yet.
> > all required patches are now in CVS and it should, thus, work, without
> > applying them manually, right?
> Try starting from the link Corinna gave:
That's where I started, but I now see I had the time-line reversed: the
last message in the thread on newlib at sources dot redhat dot com is
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/newlib/2003/msg00173.html sent on Fri, 14 Mar
2003 10:29:29 +0100; the message I thought applied the proper patches was
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/newlib/2003/msg00151.html sent on Fri, 7 Mar
2003 21:42:39 +0100 - a week earlier. (In the thread index, it comes after
the message sent a week later, and I didn't pay attention to the dates..)

My fault, sorry :|

rlc