follow-up on crlf regression (was Re: regression in current CVS)

If I followed the discussion on newlib at sources dot rehat dot com
correctly, all required patches are now in CVS and it should, thus, work,
without applying them manually, right?

If so, I'm sorry to say I still get the same failure

Anything that tries to execute a Cygwin program also fails (version
mismatch with the installed Cygwin1 DLL) but that's to be expected (as I
haven't installed the DLL I just compiled - yet).

All other tests work fine.

HTH

rlc

PS: if this is a regression, I will be happy to do some digging, if needed