100% CPU Usage when starting Win32 process through cron

Hi,
        I have a Win32 process which runs fine from the cygwin bash or
Windows command prompt. But when I try to put it in a cron job, the
process comes up and freezes the machine. Looks like it is occupying
100% of the CPU time. I installed the cron using 'cygrunsrv -I cron -a
-D -e CYGWIN="ntsec binmode" -p /usr/sbin/cron.exe'. Is there some
environment setting I am missing that is causing this problem. I also
see similar problems sporadically on other apps running from the
cygwin-prompt. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sudheer T