IPv6 support?

Hi,

I'm working on an IPv6 port that supposedly builds clean with Cygwin.  The
code references inet_pton(), which is not found in the version of Cygwin I
downloaded from archive.progeny.com.  Is there a version of Cygwin that
supports IPv6, and if so, can you tell me where to get it?

Thanks for your help!

-- Chris Pearson