Re: cygpath "$@" in a script: bug?

Ralf,

Yes. Well, no. Cygpath isn't "chok[ing]." It's operating correctly.

It accepts one input name per line when used in filter mode. You can use tr or sed to insert newlines where appropriate, but it's not feasible to have cygpath interpret spaces as separators between input names. Since spaces are valid in file names, that's the only reasonable (reasonably general) way for it to work. (Yes, under Unix / Linux / etc., newlines are acceptable file name characters, too, but are rarely used as such.)

Randall Schulz