Re: setup.exe is too small

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

All in all, developers of Cygwin in particular are maintaining their packages in their [copious] spare time, and to demand that something be done "right now" because someone can't use their package is, to say the least, unreasonable, IMO.

Did you honestly miss the part where I said that my comments were not meant to be consured as a demand that the producer produce for the consumer rather they are merely and attempt at explaining why some consumers hesistate to jump into something they know little about to become producers themselves or were you just being argumentative (or worse - mean :-)? I'm curious because I fail to see where you have reason to accuse me of demanding a fix during this discourse and quite frankly I resent the accusation.