Permission denied calling configure on Win95

Hi,
I've just installed cygwin (version 1.95) on a win95 machine. I have to
apologize, I'm a new user of linux and I have no idea how to configure the
bash enviroment ( I hope it's correct).

Well, I tried to compile some several files. When I run configure file, "sed
: permission denied" appears in the shell session and a pop-up window
appears, telling me that an executable "expr.exe is linked to a DLL that
isn't there. The name of the DLL is CYGINTL-2.DLL. It's true no DLL with
this name is there.

The access violation for "sed"-function is maybe only configuration: How can
I configure correctly? But the linked DLL no Idea.

I searched in the mailing-list without success. Can someone gives any hints.