remote cygwin/sshd multiuser conflict with console login

Hi Everyone.

I am in the process of setting up remote access to our W2K server(terminal services enabled) via ssh.

I have sshd up and running and users can login remotely to the server. Sshd is also running under an account with network access (not SYSTEM)

The problem is that if a user is logged in at the console, the users that login via ssh will inherit the network drive mappings from the console. That wouldn't be so bad but when the ssh users disconnect the drives (net use X: /d), the console users drives are also disconnected.

Does anyone know why this happens and how one might work around this?
Also, the users that use a terminal service connection (RDP), there drive mappings don't interfere with the ssh sessions.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks.
James Below                      Phone - 216-433-6508
RS Information Systems, Inc.     Email - James dot Below at grc dot nasa dot gov
NASA Glenn Research Center
21000 Brookpark Road
Mailstop 142-1
Cleveland, OH 44135