tetex installation wierdness.

Hello,

I am experiencing a problem installing the tetex LaTeX distribution
on one machine (called dkms1301) but not the other (called test).
When running the Cygwin setup program I select the following
packages:
* tetex
* tetex-base
* tetex-extra
* ghostscript

On test the installation works, but on dkms1301 some bits seem to be
missing, including the 'latex' symlink in /usr/bin. I have attached
the installation logs from test and dkms1301, and as is evident the
same packages are installed on both machines, so it is not a case
(as far as I can tell) of a missing package (I would have liked to
attach cygcheck outputs also, but I cannot. access the dkms1301
today, and cygcheck output from only one machine offers little in
way of comparing the two installations.)

Has anybody experienced this and if so, what can I do to solve it?

By the way: what are those "compress_bz::error called" messages in
the log files?

Regards,
Janus Christensen - jnc at di dot dk - +45 33 77 30 28 -----------------------
Systemudvikler    - Dansk Industri
System Developer  - The Confederation of Danish Industries