From: Patrick Nelson pnelson at neatech dot com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:41:44 -0800
To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Subject: I love cygwin

OK it official... I love you cygwin!

Upgraded my company's remaining Windows users off Office to OpenOffice.  Was
having a problem with datasources and not having a Linux box handy I loaded
up cygwin (and postgresql client).  I was able to trouble shoot all my
problems.  It was great... so great that I pushed a cygwin install out to
all the remaining Windows users.  I just love this stuff.