Generating C/C++ headers from DLL or pascal information

I need to link against a DLL created using Borland's Delphi pascall product.
I have been provided the DLL and the pascal signatures, but I'm not sure how
to translate pascal signatures into C/C++.

I have used impdef/dlltool to generate a library file for the DLL against
which I can link, however I still need the C/C++ header files with function
prototypes and the like.

Can this be generated from the library I created?  If not, where can I find
a reliable mapping for Delphi signatures -> C/C++ signatures?  For example,
I think PChar is char *, but what is boolean?  Are variable procedure
parameters just pointers to the respective data types?

Wil