Re: remapping Cygwin 'bash' readline functions to PC keys

Bruce,

At the risk of sounding nasty, please don't dispense information unless you know it's true or have confirmed it (a very good way of knowing indeed).

Cygwin's RXVT is a very special beast, being dual-hosted, in the sense that it runs either in X (if the DISPLAY environment is set) or as a native Windows GDI application (when DISPLAY is unset).

Randall Schulz