Re: cygrunsrv points to incorrect path

Neal,

True, that.

I found that mixing native Apache with Cygwin Perl (for CGIs) doesn't work wellg. For reasons I never bothered to resolve, there was a very long delay between and incoming request and getting Cygwin Perl CGI scripts going. I was using the "cvsweb" scripts that time. When I switched over to native Perl (ActiveState) everything when smoothly.

Since I didn't track down the problem, I don't know if others would experience it, too, nor whether it's still so on my system (that was almost a year ago).

In other words, YMMV.

Randall Schulz