Re: 1.3.16-1: Apache 1.3.24 not rotating/lockup problem

Any more information on this problem?  Anyone solved it?

server-status makes it obvious what's being said in this thread - ie. the
children forked by apache aren't allowing themselves to be re-used on a
different connection properly, hence they all eventually lock up (once
KeepAlive times out) and your web site goes down.

Corinna - simply set KeepAlive on, and the time out value to 10.  Then
access your index page, wait 10 seconds and then access it again... continue
this a few times and you will end up locking all the children up.  (they
work fine until the keepalive system tries to reset them to another
connection)

Regards

--
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.

news:20021128101359 dot A23323 at cygbert dot vinschen dot de dot  dot  dot