RE: ssh-agent's timeout/maximum lifetime "-t" broken?

NAME
     ssh-agent - authentication agent

SYNOPSIS
     ssh-agent [-a bind_address] [-c | -s] [-t life] [-d] [command [args
...]]
     ssh-agent [-c | -s] -k

  -t life
             Set a default value for the maximum lifetime of identities
added
             to the agent.  The lifetime may be specified in seconds or in a
             time format specified in sshd(8). A lifetime specified for an
             identity with ssh-add(1) overrides this value.  Without this
op-
             tion the default maximum lifetime is forever.