Re: Why the rash of people bypassing setup.exe to install?

On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 08:59, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I suppose so, but, again, it seems like many people *recently* are unaware
> of the setup program entirely.

Hmm, I think we should add a new screen to setup.exe.

After the install completes..

"Your cygwin install is now ready to use. Please run setup.exe again if
you want to Install new packages, Remove installed packages, or Update
your install with the latest versions of your installed packages."

Rob
--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.