setup.exe joblist for downloading

OK somewhat related to discussion:

Re: setup 2.194.2.24: Bug (?) in downloading from internet

I am one of those unfortunates trying to download a LOT of
stuff over a slow modem. The current setup.exe is very hard
to use in the presence of network failures (which are common)
[I will avoid the details here, can make that a separate topic
if needed]

I don't know where the discussion finally ended up (it seemed
to just peter out), but there was reference to options to setup.exe.
I tried  setup.exe -help and it simply pops up a blank window
with an OK box.

My hope here was that there might be an option to get a joblist
out of setup.exe which I could then parse and send to a third
party downloader (such as GetRight). Is there such an option ?