RE: 1.3.20

Excuse me for butting in on this thread, but I'm having trouble using the
cygwin CVS respository and since CVS seems to be the preferred method...

I'm trying to build a debug version of cygwin1.dll to help debug a problem
I'm having.  I'd like to retrieve the source files used to build cygwin
1.3.19-1 from CVS.  Following the instructions at http://cygwin.com/cvs.html
I tried to checkout this version  using:

	cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src checkout -r
cygwin-1-3-19-1 winsup

(BTW, the tag cygwin-1-3-19-1 isn't in the list of available tags in cvsweb
at
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/?cvsroot=src, but it
is in CVS.)

I only got a portion of the source files (the files under
src/winsup/cygwin).  If I don't use the tag, I get all the sources, but I'm
getting files off the MAIN trunk that aren't tagged with cygwin-1-3-19-1.  I
don't think that's what I want since I'll be getting changes that have
occurred since the 1.3.19-1 release.  How do I get the versions of w32api,
newlib, etc. that were used to build 1.3.19-1 out of CVS?

Mike

P.S.  Jifl, welcome to the cygwin mailing list ;-).