[RFC]: Meet Cyppy, the irritating Cygwin mascot!

I hereby formally propose the character shown in the attached image, known only
as "Cyppy", for the honor of "Official Cygwin Mascot".  As an alternate name,
"Cyggy" may also work, but I'm partial to "Cyppy" for some reason.

"Hi!  <BLINK!>  I'm Cyppy, the irritating Cygwin mascot!  <LOOK AROUND!>  It
looks like you're having trouble with Perl's regular expressions.  <TURN INTO A
BICYCLE WITH EYES FOR TIRES!>  Let me help!  What do you want to do:
- Match a single character?
- Match a string of characters?
- Execute a Perl script?
- Execute the evil bastage who created me?
- Install everything?
- Unsubscribe?
<TAP ON MONITOR!>"

--