gdb stopped working after moving Cygwin installation

Hello all,

While trying to debug the bug I reported earlier
(http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2003-01/msg01642.html) I ran out of
disk space, so I thought I'd move Cygwin to another harddisk... (bad idea)

I saved my /home directory, removed all references to Cygwin from the
registry, moved the C:\cygwin directory to D:\cygwin and re-rand Setup.
Everything works like a charm *except* gdb, which dies immediately at
start-up.

Rolling back gdb didn't help (I don't know why it would, but I tried
anyway), and neither did the last snapshot.

cygcheck output is attached (changed from the previous one due to the
move).

I've re-looked at the registry (cygcheck -r) but I see nothing out of the
ordinary. AFAICT, I have only one cygwin1.dll on my system.

I *know* this is not a recommended maneuver but I'd like to know if there
are any pointers to be had. Otherwise, I guess I'll be forced to kinda do
the same thing again :(

Thanx!

rlc

NB:  evidently, the test-case for the gdb bug I found is on hold ;)
NNB: the cygcheck output is *after* I rolled back to the previous gdb
     (haven't rolled forward yet) and with most recent snapshort DLL