RE: Suggestion: KDE / QT and GNOME cygwin available

> >GNOME-cygwin port: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steven.obrien2/
> >KDE3-cygwin port: http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt3/using.php
   ^^^
Currently kde2 is running, kde3 is in work.

> >Would there be a chance to get these integrated into Cygwin distro?
> >Can any of the Cygwin core developers talk to the maintainers of these
> >pages and see how to proceed.
>
> http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting

The short and this was stated also some time ago in one of the cygwin mailing
lists - no maintaner, no package -
Currently it is a resourcen problem, that kde/qt isn't be distributed with the
cygwin net release. I have all hands to do with the user support on the
kde-cygwin mailing lists and foren and to deal with the basic stuff (ld,
imagehelper,libtool,...), that there is no time to support the users in the
cygwin mailing lists, too. I'm sorry.

If someone is there, who will have time to do the first level support, this may
be possible, but it needs some time to get familiar with this whole stuff.

Ralf