RE: cygpath question - Command Prompt Here

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Robert Mark Bram wrote:

> grep: /home/Robert: No such file or directory
> grep: Mark: No such file or directory
> grep: Bram/.bashrc: No such file or directory

Don't know about the rest of the script, but looks like someone forgot his
quoting...  Naughty, naughty... :-)
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune