Fwd: Re: silly question

Yves,

Please keep the discussion on the list.  There are others here who can
be quite helpful.  There's no benefit to restricting yourself to one
set of eyes.

Randall's right.  The utilities you're looking for are in the fileutils
package.  From your cygcheck output, it's clear that you have installed
this package as far as setup is concerned.  I suggest you rerun setup,
switch to the "Full" View, find the fileutils package entry, click on
"Keep" to change it to "Reinstall".  This should reinstall this package
with these utilities.  If you still have problems, please attach setup.log
and/or setup.log.full with your report to the list.

Thanks,