windows installation CD with software produced under CygWin

Hi to all,
that is my first posting in this list (poor newbie from Germany ... -  sorry for stupid questions in case ;-) but I haven't found an answer for my question in all the docs, faqs etc.
I have to produce an Apache with mod_ssl on Win2K and then a Windows installation CD to release it. I have thought it a good idea to use that fine CygWin software instead the Windows development environment and tools. This is what I am using actually (on a standard PC with PII/400 MHz and 128 MB RAM):
Win2K  5.00.2195 SP3
CygWin 1.3.18-1
Apache 1.3.27
mod_ssl-2.8.12-1.3.27
openssl-0.9.6h
My question is about what to add to the installation CD for Windows: is it necessary to install the complete CygWin package on the target system as a prerequisite for the Apache+mod_ssl that I have produced or is it sufficient to add just some runtime environment?
Thanks in advance :-)
Peter Zeilhofer

Peter Zeilhofer
Fujitsu Siemens Computers