RE: Move to Windows Recycle Bin instead of deleting

Ralf,

Please keep the discussion on the list so other people have access to this
information and opportunity to share their experience.  That "Reply-To:"
is there for a reason.

It's quite possible that something like this would happen.  It makes sense
that some sort of versioning is used for the deleted files.  There might
also be a difference between recycle bins on NTFS and FAT32 filesystems.

I should probably have added a disclaimer that the script below is
untested, as I, myself, don't use this kind of trick.  The next place to
look would probably be MSDN (<http://msdn.microsoft.com/>)...  You might
even need to resort to using rundll32 and calling a function that erases
the file.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
	Igor
P.S. I don't know Michael Steiner, sorry.

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune