Re: Cygwin with ScrollWheel Mouse on Win XP

A common problem that I hit with mouse wheels is that the wheel often gets
assigned by default to a setting that is incompatible with a lot of
applications.  If you go into the Mouse control panel and assign your mouse
wheel to "Autoscroll" and check the "Use MS Office Compatible Scroll Only"
box, this should fix your problems.

-Abe