sshd propogate all users

this addresses these errors :
Failed password for illegal user
authentication refused
Illegal User Error Attempting to Authenticate in sshd

I followed  instructions for setting sshd as a win2k service and it
worked great.

what did cause me a day of hardship was the fact that i did not do
mkpasswd -l (or d for domain) >> /etc/passwd to propogate all my
users.

i didn't find this in all my searches for cygwin ssh help and only
found this refferenced in an email dealing w/ a different sshd
problem.

i just wanted to mail it to you so in case it wasn't already posted
in a million places you could post this tip.

eramm