Re: mean & grumpy (cygwin path analysis)

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 02:14:03PM -0800, LA Walsh wrote:
>> ...why there are two messages with the same body and
>> different from addresses.
>>
>> Please fix your configuration problem and stop duplicating
>> your messages.
>
>My configuration problem?  Try *your* broken list manager that allows
>posting from list outsiders! Pblblblblblt! I mean, many users,
>realizing their mistake of using the wrong account, would just resend
>it under the correctly subscribed address -- perfectly normal list
>behavior, but nooOOOoooo....  You've just got to be different and set
>things up to violate normal expectations! Another fine example of
>_your_ mean-spiritedness to pick on 'younger' (in cygwin age) list
>members and just strive to make them %w-R_o=N~g*_!
>
>>One would have to wonder...
>---
>
>And what is *that* supposed to mean?  Another veiled attempt to be
>mean?
>
>You know, I'm onto your game now! Scientists have found proof of a
>grumpiness / meanness gene, ya know!
>
><the above should be taken with several grains of salt or pepto bismal,
>whichever works better>
>
>-- Banning simple HTML formatting in email is like banning magazine
>layout in favor of 8.5x11 Courier-typed 'articles'.

I see that there have been no duplicates in your recent responses.
Thanks for correcting the problem.

If it would help, I will gladly block whichever of the two email
addresses you think is "the wrong account" so that it will become
obvious when you first send the email (you'll get a bounce message).  I
would have done this already but since you responded once as cygwin at
tlinx dot org and once as law at tlinx dot org, it wasn't clear which
you considered to be "the wrong account".

cgf