Re: Setup.exe

Christopher Faylor wrote:

>>Oh, it ain't just you man, it ain't just you!  Sometimes I even play a little
>>game: I try to guess which cluster will be moved next, and where it will be
>>moved to.  If I get both right, I win!  YAY!!!!!  It's like watching hundreds of
>>chess games all at once at 1000x real-time.  Sublime.

You know, if you let your eyes drift out of focus ever so slightly, you can get
that 3-D effect and the boxes pop out at you.  It almost looks like
rainbow-bright meets tron.

--

  -Tommy Butler
   see if I'm online »http://ooopps.sourceforge.net/online

   Tommy Butler <tommy@atrixnet.com>
   phone: (817)-468-7716
   6711 Forest Park Dr
   Arlington, TX
        76001-8403

   Download my résumé in PDF, MS Word, HTML, text
   http://www.atrixnet.com/

   the ooOPps Code Library
   http://ooopps.sourceforge.net/pub/