Re: Sed Script works in 3.02-1, fails in 4.0.1-1

Dwight,

I can't tell what you intend to do with that SED script, but I agree with its complaint.

If you want to use slashes within the pattern or replacement, you'll either have to escape them by preceding each with a backslash or use an alternative separator. I'm fond of semicolon in this kind of situation.

Randall Schulz