Problem with Cygwin DLL 1.3.18-1 release!

Hi Cygwin,

We are using cygwin on a small project which has some makefiles which have been written so that they can be run in parallel in the different directories that make up the project.

This has been working fine before Xmas but the new machines we installed during Xmas all fail when "make -j" is issued. "make" works fine.

We have installed all packages of the cygwin distribution and this will force "make -j" to fail. Downgrading only the cygwin component to 1.3.17-1 makes "make -j" work again.

We have not investigated any furthre, please let us know if you need more information.

Thanks for providing cygwin,

Søren Pingel Dalsgaard
Mjølner Informatics A/S
Helsingforsgade 27