[[[ Asking for Permission ]]]

Dear Sir.

This is Obscure inc. a editorial office in Japan.

We are now working to publish a book about Personal Web Server . We intend
to attach a CD-ROM, which contains many software, to our book.

We would like to include the following software in the CD-ROM with your
permission.

         Software: Cygwin
         Version: 1.3.18-1
         Type: Freeware

Please let us know if there is any problem regarding the distribution
of your software.  It will be a great help if you send us some comments
by E-mail or fax as soon as possible.

This book will be published in March or April 2003 in Japan.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Best regards,

NAME: Kazuya Ohtomo
Editor, Obscure Inc.

[E-MAIL]  Internet:  ohtomo@obscure.co.jp