Re: Win2000, XEmacs 21.4.10, MH-E, cygwin 1.3.17-1

Just some quick thoughts like xemacs using some tool like sendmail,
and normally it is included in the xemacs installation, but due to
different path, other installation, it picks the cygwin on one
computer, and some other on the other?

Regarding cygwin1.dll, you don't happen to have a bunch of such beasts
lying around? Run a cygcheck..

      /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!