Re: perl error messages with cygwin 1.3.18-1

Hallo Tommy,

[...perl pagefaults...]

> I think this was only happening when something tried to fork().  Couldn't say
> exactly.

Can you (or someone else) can provide a small script which demonstrates
the failure, I'm just running a CPAN shell which is loading lots of
modules and it works well here.

> Further, perldoc.exe isn't rendering pages correctly since 5.8 either.  For
> example, "$ perldoc UNIVERSAL" produces the following when run from cygwin bash
> (quoted text snippet indented 3 spaces.)

Hmm, this works well with Cygwin versions before my last update to the
latest... It seems to be a not bug in perl-5.8.  Someone with
perl-5.6.1 seeing this too?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=