Re: /etc/inetd.conf: No such file or directory

It happened because you chose to install for "Just Me" instead of "All Users".
Now you know what that means.  "Just Me" is really not a good option in
general.  It should only be used by those that don't have permission to
write into the HKLM registry subtree.

Larry