LaPack++ help

Hello!

Hope you are doing well.  My name is Huma Babak, I have been researching
for school about the LaPack++ package and I got your name as someone who
has used LaPack++ package.  Can you please tell me your experience with
this package?  Positives and Negative, more focused on the negatives.  I
am asked to wrap the package in .NET.  Can you just pass any size matrix
to the library and expect it to perform the general operations on the
matrix?

Thank you,

Huma Babak