Re: Shell script wont run with cron, but it works ok in the command line.

Try adding "c:\cygwin\bin" to your *system* (not user) PATH
environment variable (in the Control Panel System applet select the
Advanced tab, then Environment Variables, and change the System PATH
variable to contain the above).  If you have any other POSIX-compliant
toolset installed and in your path, make sure the cygwin bin directory
precedes that.

As for making the files executable by SYSTEM, "chmod a+x /bin/*" should do
it.

As a side note, it's always a good idea to use absolute paths in scripts
(i.e. /bin/rm) if you are uncertain what the value of PATH may be when the
script executes.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune