RE: [Mingw-users] Cygwin Full download in one big archive ?

Richard Campbell said:
> It might be interesting to poll in some way, considering how often
> this  comes up.  I suspect more than "almost 0%" might want a
> 1-button,  overnight-style install.

This is the way I work.  I have everything installed except emacs (I
built/installed Xemacs long before FSF-emacs was available).  Every
morning before I start my work day I re-run setup to be sure I have
the most current release of everything.  Periodically I'll check with
setup to see if I'm missing any other packages.

Disk is cheap.  Network bandwidth is cheap.  Not being able to do
something because I failed to download a tool is annoying.