RE: Can't run Macro Express from within Cygwin bash shell

Another couple of things to think about, if you ssh in with pubkey
authentication then you will need to manualy do a "net use" command to
attach the network drive (at least i seem to remember reading you could do
this on this list at some point.)
	Also if the program you are running pops up a GUI, then you will
need to give the sshd service the 'interact with desktop' permissions in
service manager for it to run.