AW: cygwin emacs: broken key mappings

Setting CYGWIN=tty did solve the C-c mapping. C-SPC and C-h remain, however.
I also noticed that C-@ is broken.

I also get the very same errors (C-SPC, C-h and C-@ are broken) under Linux
(Suse 8.0 I think) using Emacs (Version 23.n) in a ssh-window. I think that
this is an emacs problem and not a cygwin one. I'm using ISO-Latin-1 (or
something like that) character set and a German keyboard. That could be the
problem. Anyone out there in Europe, who doesn't experience the mapping
error (console Emacs)?