Re: Bug in Cygwin SSHD on windows XP

> Because vague bug reports are all we have. And no-one can reproduce it
> either.

When you investigat that thread you do not find only "vague bug reports". I have reported that bug too (so I'm at least No.3 in that game) including a detailed description, the output of cygcheck and sshd debug output and at least 4 subsequent answers to questions and proposes of Corinna and others.

The problem (which I reported in July) persists. Meanwhile I have completely reinstalled Cygwin, did try nearly any hint related to SSHD posted on the mailing list but no changes exactly as "arBmind" has described.

Frank-Michael