Re: impure_ptr/Mingw and cygwin

Peter A. Castro wrote:

No, the example above is from the command line in which *you* specified "-I../../include -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/mingw".
Sorry I misunderstood you.

Didn't really want to have to sign up for yet another account on another mailing list, yadda, yadda. It seemed to me that they were aware of the problem already so why should I bother to report a problem that is already known?
But, since that *is* the environment you are building in, it makes sense to subscribe to that list. It's a very low traffic list anyways, and it only takes a few minutes to subscribe. C'mon, it's for a good cause!
As I said, they are already aware of the problem AFAICT. This is not my normal environment! It's only one small, little utility program that I wrote a while ago and that is updated very infrequently. In fact I can go with it inside the Cygwin environment if need be. I just wanted to have it work outside the Cygwin environment so it could be used as a diagnostic utility in the field where it's doubtful that Cygwin will be present.

And personally I hate mailing lists and prefer to use news instead. I read and post via gmane. I get enough email and spam, etc to deal with already. I don't even want a low traffic addition to my email.
--

Salira <http://www.salira.com>
Ethernet Simple, Fiber Fast

5451 Patrick Henry Drive