/etc/csh.login problems

There is a problem with the /etc/csh.login included in Cygwin package
tcsh-6.11.0-4 (current).  Embedded spaces in path elements are not
preserved when the path is modified.  As a UNIX user I naturally try to
avoid spaces in pathnames as bad form, but the inherited Windows path
is likely to have spaces (e.g. "program files").  This can be corrected
by changing the line to:

	set path=( /usr/local/bin /usr/bin /bin $path:q )

There is another concern with /etc/csh.login which I am unsure about.
It does a "set TERM=linux" which perhaps should be a "set TERM=cygwin"
instead?  This assumes the cygwin terminal type as defined in terminfo/
termcap describes the cmd-window-like interface (does it?).

-Andy Grimm