Re: Conflict between libcygwin.a and GCC core libraries

Max Bowsher wrote:
> Actually, pipe and kill might not be. Don't know. You'd have to look and
> find out.

Well, the undefined references to pipe and kill were "solved" by linking
one of the "forbidden" libraries (-lcygwin, -lc, -lg...), so it seems there
are at least dummy implementations, or do I misinterpret this?

As it looks like now, my only alternatives are: Linking one of those
"forbidden" libraries and getting a "multiple definition of `atexit'",
or not linking them and getting that bunch of undefined references.

What can I do here? I've been sitting on this problem for a week now, and
I don't have any ideas what more to try.

  Markus