RE: 'less' can't determine terminal size?

Hi, Sergei, :)

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Sergei Okhapkin wrote:

> Looks like rxvt bug. Did you try xterm instead?

I don't know if I'd be so quick to implicate rxvt - it could just as
easily be my setup.  I would hardly describe myself as sophisticated
in these terminal issues - heck, most of the Unix tty model is beyond
me.

Setting '-tn' in the rxvt invocation to "xterm" (as opposed to "rxvt")
made no difference that I could detect.

Perhaps it is a bug, but I'd like to more digging, if you or someone
else could point me at things to target.

Thanks,

---Jason