patched cygwin emacs available (for signal looping problem)

Uggh, no, sorry Joe, I got mixed up somehow.

Your new executable is no different.  I get the same spinning loops as
before.

Very occasionally, I am unable to get emacs to spin.  In fact, when I
thought you had fixed it, I was actually running the wrong (old)
emacs.exe.  Crazy coincidence that it would not fail the *one time* I
mistakenly thought I was running your new test version.  Crazy.

These tests, in which both versions of emacs.exe spin, were with the
latest cygwin1.dll snapshot (2002-11-13).

Regards,
David