patched cygwin emacs available (for signal looping problem)

Would those people having a problem with the Cygwin emacs
going into an infinite signal loop please try testing the
new emacs binaries that can be found at the following location?

http://68.98.180.124:3000/cygwin/emacs/

No guarantee that it will fix anything, but I have applied a patch
that was necessary to fix a similar problem under a version of UNIX.

If this fixes anything, I will release a new version of emacs for
Cygwin.

Joe Buehler