FW: PostgreSQL, Apache and PHP

Forwarded to the list...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stephen Parker [mailto:sparker@micemovers.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. November 2002 08:17
An: news.Andreas@gmx.net
Betreff: PostgreSQL, Apache and PHP

Hi Andreas,

I found your name on the PostgreSQL.org site in reference to a request for
help with configuring PHP, Apache and PostgreSQL. I'm doing this (as a
newbie), and I've successfully installed Cygwin, Apache, and PHP (I've
tested them), but when I try to use phpPgAdmin, it gives me the error:

You do not have postgresql support built into your PHP Web Server.
phpPgAdmin requires postgresql support to function properly!
Please check the PHP documentation for corrective action.

It seems that PHP/Apache cannot talk to my PostgreSQL database system.  Can
you help?

Steve