Re: Cygwin Emacs-X uses 99% of cpu

"J. Scott Edwards" <sedwards@xmission.com> wrote:
I installed X windows, WindowMaker, and the cygwin X11 emacs a few days
ago and it seemed to work fine at that time.  But now when I try to run
emacs from WindowMaker (or TWM) it starts sucking up all of the CPU (99%).
If I run it in the background (via command line with & or RUN from the
WindowMaker menu) no window appears.  If I run it from a command line not
in the background, a window appears but it never seems to finish loading.
Because it worked that first time I must have something not configured
right, but I'm not sure what would be different now.  Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks
  -Scoot

Oh! I have this problem too.