Cygwin SSHD on Win2000 - only ONE login possible

Hi!

I have just installed the latest Cygwin with the lastest SSH (versions from today) and prepared my machine as a ssh server with "ssh-host-config".

I'm using Privilege Separation and the sshd user, just like the script proposes.

It works fine, but only for the *very first* login.
After one sucessful login the sshd process is still running but it's not possible to connect to port 22 anymore - it seems there's noone listening again.
(Even while I'm logged in I cannot connect twice)

At the moment I can only login once, then restart the service (net stop / net start).

Any ideas?
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Tino